Did you misplace your Galaxy S4 CDMA smartphone or lost it somewhere? Tracking and finding the location of your Galaxy S4 CDMA smartphone is easy and can be done using 2 methods by using Find My Galaxy S4 CDMA application. Let’s learn how to track and find Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA smartphone.
Phone name: Galaxy S4 CDMA
How To Track Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
If your phone became lost or you missed your phone somewhere nearby, you can track your phone using the google account or using Samsung Track my Phone method.
Using Find My Phone to Track Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
- If you are using a browser, then go to https://www.google.com/android/find and login to your google account that you used on your Samsung Galaxy A30 device.
- Click on Play Sound to locate the device that you may be missed nearby.
- Or you can locate your device using the map feature to point out the last location of your Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA device.
- You can also use the “Secure Device” to lock your device and sign out of your Google Account.
- You can use the “Erase Device” option to erase all your content on your phone if your mobile is stolen and you don’t want to risk your data being accessed by an unknown person.
These same features are available with Google Find My Device Mobile App as well.
You can download Google Find My Device app on the app store by going to this link.
Locate Galaxy S4 CDMA Using Samsung Find My Mobile
Samsung has its own find my mobile application which you can use to find your device.
1. To do this, visit this link on your browser https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
2. Then sign in using the id you have used to sign in to your Samsung account on your phone.
3. Now click on Locate My Device or Find my Phone button. You can also play a sound on your phone even if your mobile is set to silent or vibrate.
4. With the use of Samsung Find my Mobile, you can also access the calls made from your smartphone.
5. You can also use the Call Divert feature to divert the calls if you are not able to get your phone back and don’t want to miss the calls.
6. With Block Access feature, you can also block access to your Samsung device using the Find my Mobile application.
I hope you were able to locate and find your Galaxy S4 CDMA using our tutorial.
Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.