WhatsApp is widely used by billions of people around the world to communicate with each other.
Messaging and video calling on WhatsApp on your Galaxy S5 (octa-core) smartphone is easy and helpful without using any mobile voice. You just need internet connection to use WhatsApp on your Samsung phone.
Phone name: Galaxy S5 (octa-core)
You can download and install WhatsApp on Samsung phones running Android OneUI easily.
Let’s learn how to install WhatsApp in Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) with the below tutorial step by step.
How to Install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core)
- Unlock your Samsung smartphone
- And now search for Play Store on the apps section and open it.
- On the Play Store, tap on the search box and search for WhatsApp and hit the OK button.
- Now click on the WhatsApp App shown in the Apps listings.
- Then click on the Install Button to install WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now the WhatsApp Messenger app will be downloaded and installed on your Samsung phone.
I hope you were able to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin