Phone name: Galaxy S6 active
How to Turn On QR Code Scanner on Samsung Galaxy S6 active
- Open your Samsung Stock Camera App on your Galaxy S6 active.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Samsung Galaxy S6 activeAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Samsung Galaxy S6 active, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Galaxy S6 active
- Open your Notification panel on your Galaxy S6 active.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.