Phone name: Galaxy S6 edge Plus
How To Change Wallpaper On Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Plus
- To change the wallpaper on the lock screen and the homescreen on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Plus, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the Wallpapers option and click on it and select the My Wallpapers option
- Now you will see all the different wallpapers that are available.
- In this select the wallpaper you like and tap on it. Set as Wallpaper popup will show a popup on the bottom .
- Select where you wanted to set that wallpaper like Home screen or Lock screen or both on Lock and Home screens.
- Now your desired wallpaper will be changed on your Samsung
To remove a wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Plus, open the Settings app and Wallpaper option and choose the My wallpaper settings and remove the applied wallpaper by selecting the new wallpaper you wanted.