Taking a screenshot or screen capture of your phone’s screen can be helpful many times. Taking a screenshot on Galaxy S6 edge+ phone has many methods due to the variation of the Android Operating system. In this guide, we are going to learn every method.
Your Galaxy S6 edge+ phone was released on Released 2015, August supports Android 5.1.1, up to 7.0, TouchWiz UI Operating System. Let’s learn how to take screenshot on TouchWiz Samsung UI of Android 4 and Android 5.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S6 edge+
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy S6 edge+ by using many different methods.
Take Screenshot on Galaxy S6 edge+ using Home Button
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy S6 edge+ where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now simultaneously press the home button below the display and power button on the side of your phone and quickly release them both after a few seconds.
- You will hear a screenshot sound and screenshot animation indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- A screenshot notification will popup which you can click to view or edit the screenshot.
Take Screenshot Using Palm Swipe on TouchWiz
In this method, we are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ by using inbuilt Palm Swipe option.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by going to the Settings and Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button.
- Now when you are on the screen of which you want to take a screenshot, Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a notification sound and a screenshot animation indicating that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
- You can find your screenshot on your Gallery App.
Galaxy S6 edge+ Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
- That’s it. The screen will be captured and a screenshot will be saved on your Samsung Gallery app.
How to take a long Screenshot on Galaxy S6 edge+?
To take a long screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ screen follow the steps below. This option works if you are running on TouchWiz UI on Android 5 or Android 4 OS. Long screenshot won’t be available on older android version of KitKat.
- To take a scrolling screenshot, go to Settings app >> Advanced Feature and Turn on Smart Capture Screenshot option.
- Then Use the physical Home button + Volume Down button to take a normal screenshot or use the swipe gesture option.
- A screenshot toolbar window will appear. Now click on the Scroll Capture option to take a long screenshot, which will continue the screenshot operation to cover the whole page.
- The long screenshot will also be saved on the Gallery App and Screenshot folder.
Galaxy S6 edge+ Specifications:
Your Galaxy S6 edge+ phone runs on the Exynos 7420 Octa (14 nm) processor along with a 3000mAh battery, 4GB RAM and supports Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat), TouchWiz UI OS.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+. Also, leave your comments below if you have any other questions regarding your Samsung smartphone.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.