IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy S6 Plus. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S6 Plus.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy S6 Plus.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy S6 Plus IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy S6 Plus.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus here.