Do you want to download and play FIFA 14 on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge? Here are the FIFA 14 mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices. You can play FIFA 14 if your Galaxy S7 edge device meets the minimum FIFA 14 requirements mentioned below.
FIFA 14 Mobile Game Minimum Requirements
- Android 2.3.3 or higher 32bit or 64-bit version Operating System
- Minimum 2GB to 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
- Free Disk Space: 1.36 GB
Your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge device has the following specifications
- OS: Android 6.0, up to Android 8.0, TouchWiz UI
- GPU: Adreno 530 – G9350
Mali-T880 MP12 – G935FD, G935F, G935W8
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm) – G9350
Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm) – G935FD, G935F, G935W8
- Memory: 4GB RAM
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing FIFA 14 on Galaxy S7 edge device. There is no separate FIFA14.apk file for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge device.
Download, Install & Play FIFA 14 on Galaxy S7 edge
- On your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Open the browser and go to this page here: https://fifa-14.en.uptodown.com/android to download the latest fifa14.apk file
- Click on the Download FIFA 14 Latest Version button.
- You will get a Message ” This Type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep fifa-14-1-3-6-es-en-br-android.apk anyway”. This is a general message that you will get when you download APK file from third-party sources so nothing to worry about as uptodown.com provides genuine FIFA apk file.
- Click on the OK button to allow the file to download.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Google Chrome app.
- Now open the downloaded Fifa14 apk file. You will get a popup to install the game. Click on install.
- After the installation can play the FIFA 14 game on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge device.
FIFA 14 Frequently Asked Questions:
Why FIFA 14 is not compatible with Google Playstore for Galaxy S7 edge?
If your device hardware is not compatible it will show cannot play FIFA 14 after you install the game on your Galaxy S7 edge. As the device doesn’t have good graphics it cannot play the game.
Can you install FIFA 14 on Galaxy S7 edge?
Yes, you can install the FIFA 14 android app by download the latest fifa14apk file from a third party apk provider website as it’s not available on Google Play store to download.
Does FIFA 14 work on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge?
Yes, FIFA 14 mobile game works on Samsung smartphones and tablets with at least 2GB of RAM. But the FIFA 14 gameplay will be laggy in good graphics settings if your phone has an old processor and low ram.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play FIFA 14 mobile game on Galaxy S7 edge. Do let us know in the comments section if you are facing any errors while installing FIFA 14 on your Galaxy S7 edge device.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.