How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S9+
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy S9+ by using four different methods. The first method is the most straight forward one.
Galaxy S9+ Screenshot Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy S9+ where you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Power button and home button simultaneously and Hold it for 1-2 seconds.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound and the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- The taken screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Screenshot Using Gesture
In this method, you are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9+ by using inbuilt gesture options.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by navigating to the Settings >> Advanced Features >> Palm Swipe to Capture
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound which indicates that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
Galaxy S9+ Screenshot Using Notification Bar
- Select the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9+ mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon.
- That’s it. The screen is captured successfully on your device.
Galaxy S9+ Screenshot Using Google Assistant
In this method, we are going to capture your Samsung Galaxy S9+ device Screen by using google assistant.
- Go to the screen on which you would like to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the home button for 2-4 seconds, google assistant will popup on your device screen.
- Then simply say ok google, take a screenshot. You will camera shutter sound or the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- You need to save the captured screenshot manually. In this method, the screenshot won’t save automatically like the above methods.
Galaxy S9+ Specifications:
Your Galaxy S9+ phones runs on Exynos 9810 (10 nm) – EMEA
Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) – USA/LATAM, China along with a 3500mAh battery and 6GB RAM in the base varient.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9+ with our tutorial. Do comment below if you have any other questions.