Phone name: Galaxy Stellar 4G I200
How To Enable Password Unlock On Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200
- To enable Password Unlock or passcode on your Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Lock Screen” option in the settings page. Now the Lock Screen settings page will be shown on your Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200.
- In this page, find and tap on the Screen Lock Type option and choose the Passcode or Password option.
- Before registering your password you need to setup pattern or pinlock as backup option.
- Choose any of the option and Click on the confirm button
- Now it will ask for your password for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200. Enter the password you wanted.
- You need to again confirm your password again and click on continue.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup password unlock on your Galaxy Stellar 4G I200 device successfully.