Phone name: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
How To Enable Face Unlock On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
- To enable Face Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Security section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
- In this page, find and tap on the Face Recognition option.
- Click on the continue button to register your face and draw your pattern or enter your PIN to unlock and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your pattern or pin code second time.
- Now if you choose to wear sunglasses during face unlock click on the Yes option or choose the No option and click continue to go to the next step.
- Now it will ask to scan your face. Place your face in the circle for some time and follow the instructions to register for face for face unlocking.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Face unlock settings if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 with face unlock.
- Now click on the Done button on the final page once you are all setup.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Face Unlock on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 device successfully.