Phone name: Galaxy Tab 3 V
How To Enable Data Roaming On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V
- When you are ready, open the Settings app by opening the App list menu by swiping up on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now tap on the Connections option and choose the Mobile networks option on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V.
- Now click on Data Roaming toggle to turn it ON or OFF.
- When the automatically selected network is not working, change the network operator by clicking on the Network Operators option.
- Now your Galaxy Tab 3 V phone will scan the network available to you when you are roaming and display it.
- Select the one which works on your network based on the information provided by your service provider.
- That’s it you have enabled data roaming on your Galaxy Tab 3 V device successfully.