Sharing your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) mobile internet via hotspot can be very helpful in situations where you don’t have a dedicated internet connection for your laptops or tablets.
Let’s learn how to enable Hotspot and share internet connection on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019)
- When you are ready, open the app drawer on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) and open the Settings app.
- Now Click on the Connections option and search for the Mobile hotspot & tethering option and click on it.
- Now click on the Mobile Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
- Now your internet connection will be shared via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled the Mobile Data on your device.
- And then go to settings and Network and click on Hotspot options.
- Now choose the network name and give it a password.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
I hope you were able to share your internet connection on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) smartphone using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.