IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Tab J. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Tab J.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Tab J – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Tab J.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Tab J.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Tab J IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Tab J.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Tab J device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Tab J here.