Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy V Plus? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy V Plus to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy V Plus.
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy V Plus smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy V Plus. Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy V Plus
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy V Plus by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy V Plus Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy V Plus before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy V Plus is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the volume key to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that Select the “Yes – delete all user data option” and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy V Plus phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy V Plus When Powered On
- If you are able to access your Galaxy V Plus smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy V Plus smartphone.
Galaxy V Plus Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy V Plus to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy V Plus without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy V Plus without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy V Plus?
How do I boot my Galaxy V Plus into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy V Plus.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy V Plus, we will help you out.