Taking a screenshot or screen capture of your phone’s screen can be helpful many times. Taking a screenshot on Galaxy V Plus phone has many methods due to the variation of the Android Operating system. In this guide, we are going to learn every method.
Your Galaxy V Plus phone was released on Released 2015, July supports Android 4.4.2 Operating System. Let’s learn how to take screenshot on TouchWiz Samsung UI of Android 4 and Android 5.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy V Plus
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy V Plus by using many different methods.
Take Screenshot on Galaxy V Plus using Home Button
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy V Plus where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now simultaneously press the home button below the display and power button on the side of your phone and quickly release them both after a few seconds.
- You will hear a screenshot sound and screenshot animation indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- A screenshot notification will popup which you can click to view or edit the screenshot.
Take Screenshot Using Palm Swipe on TouchWiz
In this method, we are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy V Plus by using inbuilt Palm Swipe option.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by going to the Settings and Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button.
- Now when you are on the screen of which you want to take a screenshot, Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a notification sound and a screenshot animation indicating that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
- You can find your screenshot on your Gallery App.
Galaxy V Plus Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy V Plus mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
- That’s it. The screen will be captured and a screenshot will be saved on your Samsung Gallery app.
How to take a long Screenshot on Galaxy V Plus?
To take a long screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy V Plus screen follow the steps below. This option works if you are running on TouchWiz UI on Android 5 or Android 4 OS. Long screenshot won’t be available on older android version of KitKat.
- To take a scrolling screenshot, go to Settings app >> Advanced Feature and Turn on Smart Capture Screenshot option.
- Then Use the physical Home button + Volume Down button to take a normal screenshot or use the swipe gesture option.
- A screenshot toolbar window will appear. Now click on the Scroll Capture option to take a long screenshot, which will continue the screenshot operation to cover the whole page.
- The long screenshot will also be saved on the Gallery App and Screenshot folder.
Galaxy V Plus Specifications:
Your Galaxy V Plus phone runs on the null processor along with a 1500mAh battery, 512MB RAM and supports Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy V Plus. Also, leave your comments below if you have any other questions regarding your Samsung smartphone.