Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Google Nexus S 4G? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Samsung Google Nexus S 4G in this tutorial.
Samsung Android UI like OneUI, TouchWiz UI has always had Split Screen feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window feature on your Google Nexus S 4G.
Use Split Screen Window in Google Nexus S 4G
1. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your Samsung Google Nexus S 4G, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
2. Then scroll through the Recent Apps and find the app you want to use on the top of the split-screen window.
3. Then press on hold on the Icon of the app at the top of the App preview. Then select the Open in Split Screen View option.
4. Now you have to select the App to run on the second screen from the list of Split Screen compatible Apps that will be shown to you.
5. After selecting your selected apps will be running simultaneously with a Split Screen. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your device orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the blue line separating the two apps.
7. To deactivate the Split Screen view, just hold the blue line and swipe down fully to the bottom of the screen or click on Recent Apps button and click on the Close icon.
On older Samsung devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.
Split Screen On Samsung Google Nexus S 4G on TouchWiz & Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Google Nexus S 4G device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this List of SplitScreen Apps Google Play Store.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Google Nexus S 4G, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Samsung Google Nexus S 4G.