Phone name: Google Nexus S I9020A
How To Block Number On Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A
- To Block Number on your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A, go to the Phone Dialer Application by tapping the Phone app icon on the Home screen .
- Now find the number you wanted to block and click the information “i” icon for that contact.
- Then click on the Block option at the bottom of the contact screen.
- To block unknown numbers automatically do the following.
- Open the Phone app and find and tap the “Three Dots” option in the top of the phone app page and select Settings.
- In this page, find and tap on the Block Numbers option and toggle the Block Unknown Callers option.
- Now all the unknown callers will be blocked on your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A.
How To Unblock Contact Number On Samsung Google Nexus S I9020ATo unblock number on your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A, open the Phone app and go to the settings and blocked number option and choose the contact you wanted to unblock. This will unblock the number.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin