Phone name: I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE
How To Enable Fingerprint Unlock On Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE
- To enable Fingerprint Unlock your Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Biometrics and security section page will appear on your Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE.
- In this page, find and tap on the Fingerprints option.
- Before registering your fingerprint you need to setup pattern or pincode lock as backup option.
- Choose any of the option and Click on the confirm button
- Now it will say Start scanning with the center of the fingerprint window. To register your Fingerprint and place your finger for scanning again and again by moving your finger to register all parts of your fingerprint and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your fingerprint. You can also add more fingerprint by clicking on the Add button and following the same steps.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Fingerprint unlock settings page if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE with your finger.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Fingerprint Unlock on your I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE device successfully.