Recording calls on Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: I9100 Galaxy S II
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II device using the tutorial below.
How to record calls on Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
1. Unlock your Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your I9100 Galaxy S II smartphone once the call has ended.
How to Record Calls in I9100 Galaxy S II with Third party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls.
- Now the phone calls will be recorded in your I9100 Galaxy S II.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.