Doing a software or system update on your Samsung i927 Captivate Glide is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Samsung device. Recent i927 Captivate Glide Software versions run better than previous versions.
On recent Samsung devices, OneUI 2 software runs better than the OneUI version 1. OneUI 2 update came along with the recent Android 10 update. Android 11 beta is rolling out to the developers. If you are a developer you can also update to Samsung’s version of Android 11 in the future by following this procedure.
Let’s learn how to get the Samsung i927 Captivate Glide new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Samsung i927 Captivate Glide
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your i927 Captivate Glide, unlock your phone and swipe up to access app launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then choose the Software Update option and tap on it.
4. Then click on Download and Install option. This will check and download the latest software using your mobile or Wifi data. You can also choose Auto download only on Wifi on your i927 Captivate Glide as per the screenshot below.
5. Now your phone will check for any android system update files on the Samsung server.
6. If a software update is available for i927 Captivate Glide, you will be prompted to install the latest update or schedule it.
7. Now click on Install Now button to start the update process. Your i927 Captivate Glide device will restart and update will be completed.
Now your phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Samsung i927 Captivate Glide make the i927 Captivate Glide run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
i927 Captivate Glide Frequently Asked Questions:
How to fix Software update problem on i927 Captivate Glide?
To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your i927 Captivate Glide. Or try downloading the software update firmware file from the Samsung site and install it directly. Put the zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Samsung i927 Captivate Glide?
On your i927 Captivate Glide device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Samsung website and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Samsung i927 Captivate Glide?
If Android 11 is made available on your Samsung i927 Captivate Glide you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating i927 Captivate Glide.
Also Read our other tutorials for i927 Captivate Glide in our website.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.