Phone name: I9506 Galaxy S4
How To Change or Add Keyboard Language On Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4
- To Change Keyboard Language on your Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the General Management option and click on it and find the Language and input Keyboard settings.
- On the Language and input settings page click on the On-screen keyboard option.
- Now click on the keyboard you are using mostly you will be using the Samsung keyboard by default. Tap on it.
- On the Samsung keyboard page of the Google Keyboard page tap on the Language and types option.
- Now select manage input languages option. Now you will show the list of languages available. Scroll and select the language that you wanted to add by tapping on the Toggle button.
- Now the keyboard language will be added to your keyboard as an extra option.
- To access the newly added language on your Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4, when the keyboard is open, click on the Globe icon on your keyboard.
- This will show the list of keyboard languages you can select from while writing.
How To Remove A Keyboard Language on Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4To remove a keyboard language on your Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4, open the settings app and General management and select the Language and input >> On-Screen keyboard option and choose the Samsung keyboard or Google keyboard that you are using and unselect the language that you wanted to remove by turning off the toggle icon.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin