Recording calls on Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: I9506 Galaxy S4
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 device using the tutorial below.
You can record a phone call on mostly all the Samsung phones running OneUI easily. But sometimes in countries where call recording is illegal without permission, this feature might be disabled.
NOTE: On some Samsung budget phones, this inbuilt recording feature is not present. For users who cannot find the inbuilt Call recording feature, kindly try out the second method of installing a third party call recording app.
How to record calls on Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4
1. Unlock your Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your I9506 Galaxy S4 smartphone once the call has ended.
6. To access the Recorded phone call open the files app and go to internet storage. Find and select the “Call folder” or “Recording folder”.
How to Record Calls in I9506 Galaxy S4 with Third party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls.
- Now the phone calls will be recorded in your I9506 Galaxy S4.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.