Changing the default carrier on Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G device can be helpful if you wanted to switch to a new carrier.
To change the default data carrier in your Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G mobile follow our step by step procedure below.
Phone name: P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G
How To Change Carrier On Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G
- To Change Carrier on your Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G, open the settings application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Connections option.
- In that Connections settings page, find and top on the Mobile Networks and then select Network Operators option.
- A list of carrier supported for your SIM or smartphone will appear. Tap on it to change to that carrier. Make sure you are using a SIM car that support that carrier.
- That’s it you have changed carrier on your Samsung –>
I hope you were change mobile network carrier on your P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing network carrier on your Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G.