Is your Sony CM-DX 1000 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Sony CM-DX 1000? You are in the right article.
Name : Sony CM-DX 1000
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Sony CM-DX 1000 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Sony smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Sony CM-DX 1000.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Sony CM-DX 1000
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Sony CM-DX 1000 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your sony device is switched off or when it is stuck, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Leave them both when you see the Sony boot logo.
- You will now enter the Sony System Recovery Mode Screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to scroll to the Factory Reset Mode. Then press the Power Key to confirm and enter the Recovery Mode.
- Then your Sony smartphone will enter the System Recovery Mode.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys to choose the “Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a message “Continue with Factory Reset”.
- When you are ready, choose the Yes option by using the volume down option and confirm by pressing the Power Button.
- Your Sony device will reboot and reset all your settings to factory defaults.
- That’s it, your CM-DX 1000 phone will restart automatically once hard reset is done and the Android Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset Sony CM-DX 1000 using software
- If your Sony CM-DX 1000 is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Sony CM-DX 1000.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Sony CM-DX 1000.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Sony CM-DX 1000.