Is your Sony CMD Z1’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Sony CMD Z1 without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the CMD Z1 in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Sony CMD Z1
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Sony CMD Z1 or force reboot using hardware buttons. You can do this when your sony smartphone or tablet is stuck in an unresponsive app and the software and hardware buttons are not working.
How To Soft Reset Sony CMD Z1
- To soft reset CMD Z1, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- You will feel a vibration and your sony device and the shutdown and the restart option will appear on the screen. Click on restart. Or hold it under your screen restarts.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both the buttons when your Sony device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Sony without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your CMD Z1 device.
Also, read more Sony CMD Z1 tutorials.
How To Force Restart Sony CMD Z1?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Sony CMD Z1 device.
- Make sure you have charged your sony device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 10 seconds.
- Your CMD Z1 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Sony device’s screen restarts.
- The Sony force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Sony CMD Z1.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive CMD Z1. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article on social media.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.