Is your Sony Xperia XA1 Plus’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Sony Xperia XA1 Plus without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Xperia XA1 Plus in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Sony Xperia XA1 Plus
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Sony Xperia XA1 Plus or force reboot using hardware buttons. You can do this when your sony smartphone or tablet is stuck in an unresponsive app and the software and hardware buttons are not working.
How To Soft Reset Sony Xperia XA1 Plus
- To soft reset Xperia XA1 Plus, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- You will feel a vibration and your sony device and the shutdown and the restart option will appear on the screen. Click on restart. Or hold it under your screen restarts.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both the buttons when your Sony device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Sony without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Xperia XA1 Plus device.
Also, read more Sony Xperia XA1 Plus tutorials.
How To Force Restart Sony Xperia XA1 Plus?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Sony Xperia XA1 Plus device.
- Make sure you have charged your sony device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 10 seconds.
- Your Xperia XA1 Plus device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Sony device’s screen restarts.
- The Sony force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Sony Xperia XA1 Plus.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Xperia XA1 Plus. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article on social media.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.
Thanks Gowtham V in this tutorial It helps a lot. When my Sony Xperia XA1 Plus’s screen was frozen I just follow the instruction of pressing and holding the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
Now I successfully done a soft reset procedure on my Xperia XA1 Plus device.
Glad our tutorial was helpful.