Is your Sony Xperia Z3v’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Sony Xperia Z3v without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Xperia Z3v in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Sony Xperia Z3v
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Sony Xperia Z3v or force reboot using hardware buttons. You can do this when your sony smartphone or tablet is stuck in an unresponsive app and the software and hardware buttons are not working.
How To Soft Reset Sony Xperia Z3v
- To soft reset Xperia Z3v, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- You will feel a vibration and your sony device and the shutdown and the restart option will appear on the screen. Click on restart. Or hold it under your screen restarts.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both the buttons when your Sony device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Sony without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Xperia Z3v device.
Also, read more Sony Xperia Z3v tutorials.
How To Force Restart Sony Xperia Z3v?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Sony Xperia Z3v device.
- Make sure you have charged your sony device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 10 seconds.
- Your Xperia Z3v device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Sony device’s screen restarts.
- The Sony force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Sony Xperia Z3v.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Xperia Z3v. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article on social media.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.