IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your TECNO Phantom 9. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on TECNO Phantom 9.
1. How to Check IMEI number on TECNO Phantom 9
- Open the Settings app on your TECNO Phantom 9.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of TECNO Phantom 9.
- If your TECNO Phantom 9 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check TECNO Phantom 9 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your TECNO Phone dialer app on TECNO Phantom 9.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your TECNO device IMEI number on your TECNO Phantom 9.
Also read other Tutorials for TECNO Phantom 9 here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.