How to watch Amazon Prime Video in Sharp Android Smart TVThe newer Android TV-based Sharp TVs comes with amazon prime video app support out of the box. So you can easily download the Prime Video app from the play store on your TV.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Sharp TV and Search for Prime Video app.
- Then close to the app Click on the Install button to download install it on your Sharp Smart TV.
- Now open the prime video app and log in with your Amazon account to watch your TV series or movies.
Download & Install Amazon Prime Video App on Sharp smart TV ( Older models ) with no Play store.
- Start your PC and open your desired browser. Here I will be using chrome browser. This version of the app only supports arm7 processor-based Android TVs. Mostly all TVs use ARM-based processors.
- Go to this URL to download the Android TV optimized amazon primevideo5.3.9-armv7a.apk file of the amazon prime video TV app directly on your computer.
- Now load the primevideo.apk file into your Pendrive or to an external portable USB hard disk.
- Then connect the pen drive or hard disk to your Sharp smart tv. And open a file explorer or manager app on your TV. And open the primevideo.apk file.
- Now Click the Install button on the prompt window to install the primevideo.apk file on your Sharp Tv.
- The Video application will be installed and will show up on your TV apps section on your Sharp tv.
Watch Amazon Prime Video on Old Sharp TV
- The Old Smart TV from Sharp doesn’t run on android TV OS and instead use some other OS. So you cannot download the Prime Video app.
- So you have to mirror your smartphone screen to your TV in order to watch Amazon Prime video on your Sharp TVs.
- After installing the Prime Video app, launch it, and log in to your Amazon account to start watching amazon prime videos on your Sharp Smart TV.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.