Is your Ulefone Armor 2 stuck in an app and is frozen due to some bug? Do you want to restart your Ulefone but software buttons are not working?
Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Ulefone Armor 2 usable again without erasing any data.
Name : Ulefone Armor 2
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on Ulefone Armor 2 using hardware buttons, when you are stuck in an app and when your touch screen is not working or when your Ulefone phone is hanging a lot.
As modern smartphones don’t come with removable battery we need to use hardware keys to do a soft reset.
How To Soft Reset Ulefone Armor 2
- First, Press and Hold the Power or Lock button for a few seconds, this will show the Shutdown or Reboot screen on your Ulefone Armor 2 if your device OS is still functioning.
- Then click on the Restart button to force reboot your Ulefone Device.
- If there is no onscreen reboot option, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds or more until your Armor 2 restarts automatically.
- Or if your Ulefone Armor 2 device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time.
- Now your Ulefone device will soft restart and your device will be usable again.
That’s it, you have successfully done the Ulefone Armor 2 soft reset or force restart procedure.
Leave your comments below and share this post on social media.
Also, you would like to read our other Ulefone Armor 2 tutorials.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.