When you want to save the screen of your Ulefone Armor 6E, taking a screenshot is very helpful. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot (a.k.a print screen or capture screen) on your Ulefone device.
Name: Ulefone Armor 6E
Method 1: Take a screenshot on Ulefone Armor 6E
- Go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Ulefone Armor 6E phone.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Key and the Power Button Key of your Ulefone phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Ulefone screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Ulefone Armor 6E.
Method 2: Ulefone Armor 6E Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Ulefone Armor 6E which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- Your screenshots will now be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Ulefone Armor 6E?
- To take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on your Ulefone Armor 6E, Press and hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your Armor 6E display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Ulefone Armor 6E?
- Your Ulefone Armor 6E screenshot will be saved on the screenshots folder location inside your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Ulefone and tap the Menu bar icon.
- Then open the Devices and then select the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Ulefone Armor 6E
Ulefone Armor 6E has a 6.2″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie) ,and Mali-G72 MP3. It has 4GB RAM and a 5000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Ulefone Armor 6E.
Also Read: Tutorials for Ulefone Armor 6E.
Leave your comments below in the comments section below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.