Is your Ulefone Armor 7 stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset your Ulefone Armor 7? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Ulefone Armor 7? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : Ulefone Armor 7
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Ulefone Armor 7 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
How To Hard Reset Ulefone Armor 7
- First, you have to switch off your Ulefone Armor 7 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Ulefone is switched off, press the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time and hold them together.
- When you see the Ulefone boot mode you can release both the buttons.
- Use the Volume Up button to scroll through the modes and use the Volume Down to select and confirm the Recovery Mode.
- Then the device will again reboot and when you see the Android Robot Logo press the Volume up and Power button together once.
- This will get you into Android Recovery Mode now. Now use the Volume keys to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a message “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- When you are ready, choose the Yes option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and hard reset will be done.
- Your Armor 7 phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Ulefone Armor 7 using software
- If your Ulefone Armor 7 is running On Android 8 and above go to Main Menu >> Settings, then choose the “Backup and Reset” option.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your Ulefone phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button.
- And confirm again by clicking on the Erase Everything button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Ulefone Armor 7.
That’s it you have completed the Ulefone Armor 7 Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Ulefone Armor 7.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.