Is your Ulefone Armor X6 stuck in an app and is frozen due to some bug? Do you want to restart your Ulefone but software buttons are not working?
Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Ulefone Armor X6 usable again without erasing any data.
Name : Ulefone Armor X6
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on Ulefone Armor X6 using hardware buttons, when you are stuck in an app and when your touch screen is not working or when your Ulefone phone is hanging a lot.
As modern smartphones don’t come with removable battery we need to use hardware keys to do a soft reset.
How To Soft Reset Ulefone Armor X6
- First, Press and Hold the Power or Lock button for a few seconds, this will show the Shutdown or Reboot screen on your Ulefone Armor X6 if your device OS is still functioning.
- Then click on the Restart button to force reboot your Ulefone Device.
- If there is no onscreen reboot option, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds or more until your Armor X6 restarts automatically.
- Or if your Ulefone Armor X6 device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time.
- Now your Ulefone device will soft restart and your device will be usable again.
That’s it, you have successfully done the Ulefone Armor X6 soft reset or force restart procedure.
Leave your comments below and share this post on social media.
Also, you would like to read our other Ulefone Armor X6 tutorials.