When you want to save the screen of your Ulefone T2, taking a screenshot is very helpful. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot (a.k.a print screen or capture screen) on your Ulefone device.
Name: Ulefone T2
Method 1: Take a screenshot on Ulefone T2
- Go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Ulefone T2 phone.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Key and the Power Button Key of your Ulefone phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Ulefone screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Ulefone T2.
Method 2: Ulefone T2 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Ulefone T2 which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- Your screenshots will now be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Ulefone T2?
- To take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on your Ulefone T2, Press and hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your T2 display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Ulefone T2?
- Your Ulefone T2 screenshot will be saved on the screenshots folder location inside your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Ulefone and tap the Menu bar icon.
- Then open the Devices and then select the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Ulefone T2
Ulefone T2 has a 6.7″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie) ,and Mali-G72 MP3. It has 6GB RAM and a 4200mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Ulefone T2.
Also Read: Tutorials for Ulefone T2.
Leave your comments below in the comments section below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.