Doing a software or system update on your verykool i121C is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Verykool device. Also, recent verykool i121C Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Verykool devices, the Verykool UI 10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Verykool’s update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the verykool i121C new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On verykool i121C
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your verykool i121C, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Verykool software using your mobile or Wifi data on verykool i121C as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Verykool software update is available on verykool i121C, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your verykool i121C device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Verykool smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your verykool i121C makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
verykool i121C Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my verykool i121C software?
If your verykool i121C device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on verykool i121C?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your verykool i121C.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on verykool i121C?
On your verykool i121C device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Verykool website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on verykool i121C?
If Android 11 is made available on your verykool i121C you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Verykool UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating verykool i121C.
Also, read our other tutorials for verykool i121C here on our website.