IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your verykool s401. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on verykool s401.
Method 1: How to Check IMEI number on verykool s401
- Open the Settings app on your verykool s401.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of verykool s401.
Note: If your verykool s401 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Method 2: Check Verykool s401 IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Verykool Phone dialer app on verykool s401.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your verykool s401 device.
Also read other Tutorials for verykool s401 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.