Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your vivo iQOO 3 5G is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Vivo smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Vivo iQOO 3 5G
- On your vivo iQOO 3 5G phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and Power Button on your iQOO 3 5G simultaneously.
- If your Vivo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at the same time to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Vivo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for vivo iQOO 3 5G.
Vivo iQOO 3 5G Screenshot Using the Print Screen Toggle
- Open the screen on your vivo iQOO 3 5G that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Vivo notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Vivo screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Vivo Photos or Gallery app.
Take A Long Screenshot on vivo iQOO 3 5G?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on vivo iQOO 3 5G, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Scrolling Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your vivo iQOO 3 5G.
Where are screenshots saved on vivo iQOO 3 5G?
- Your vivo iQOO 3 5G screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Vivo Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Vivo’s Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About vivo iQOO 3 5G
vivo iQOO 3 5G has a 6.44″ display, runs on Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) and came with Android 10, iQOO UI 1.0 ,and Adreno 650. It has 6-12GB RAM and a 4400mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a vivo iQOO 3 5G screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for vivo iQOO 3 5G.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.