Is your vivo iQOO Neo3 5G’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your vivo iQOO Neo3 5G without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the iQOO Neo3 5G in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Vivo smartphone. Let’s learn how.
Name: Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
Also read: Tutorials for vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
How To Soft Reset your vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- To soft reset iQOO Neo3 5G, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Vivo smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your Vivo device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Vivo without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your iQOO Neo3 5G device.
Also, read more vivo iQOO Neo3 5G tutorials.
How To Force Restart your vivo iQOO Neo3 5G?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen vivo iQOO Neo3 5G device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Vivo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your iQOO Neo3 5G device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Vivo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Vivo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on vivo iQOO Neo3 5G.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive iQOO Neo3 5G. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this iQOO Neo3 5G article on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.