IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information of your Vivo U20. Let’s learn how to do a vivo IMEI check.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on vivo U20.
1. How to Check Vivo IMEI number on vivo U20
- Open the Settings app on your Vivo U20.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the Vivo IMEI number of U20.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim, it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. How To Check U20 IMEI with dialer
Follow the below steps do a Vivo IMEI check with the phone dialer app.
- Open your Vivo Phone dialer app on U20.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the Vivo IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Vivo IMEI number on your vivo U20 device.
Do let us know your valuable comments below in the comments section.
Also read other Tutorials for vivo U20 here.