Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your vivo V5 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Vivo smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Vivo V5
- On your vivo V5 phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and Power Button on your V5 simultaneously.
- If your Vivo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at the same time to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Vivo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for vivo V5.
Vivo V5 Screenshot Using the Print Screen Toggle
- Open the screen on your vivo V5 that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Vivo notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Vivo screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Vivo Photos or Gallery app.
Take A Long Screenshot on vivo V5?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on vivo V5, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Scrolling Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your vivo V5.
Where are screenshots saved on vivo V5?
- Your vivo V5 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Vivo Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Vivo’s Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About vivo V5
vivo V5 has a 5.5″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm) and came with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Funtouch 2.6 ,and Mali-T860MP2. It has 4GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a vivo V5 screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for vivo V5.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.