Scanning QR Codes is important nowadays with the increasing use of QR codes at every places. QR Code scan on vivo Y51 smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: vivo Y51
Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your vivo Y51 Device running Vivo UI Android versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on vivo Y51
- Open your Google Play Store App on your Y51.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
If your phone is updated to the latest Android 11 and Android 12 Vivo Phones follow the below steps
- Open the Vivo Stock Camera App on your vivo Y51.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Vivo Y51
After the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Vivo Y51, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Vivo Y51
- Open your Notification panel on your vivo Y51.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
For older Vivo Phones
For older phones which are running older version of android these inbuilt QR scanner may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Google play store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your Vivo Y51.
I hope you were able to scan a QR code on Vivo Y51 using our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.