Is your vivo Y5s’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your vivo Y5s without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Y5s in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Vivo smartphone. Let’s learn how.
Name: Vivo Y5s
Also read: Tutorials for vivo Y5s
How To Soft Reset your vivo Y5s
- To soft reset Y5s, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Vivo smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your Vivo device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Vivo without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Y5s device.
Also, read more vivo Y5s tutorials.
How To Force Restart your vivo Y5s?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen vivo Y5s device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Vivo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Y5s device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Vivo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Vivo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on vivo Y5s.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Y5s. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Y5s article on social media if you found it helpful.