Doing a software or system update on your vivo Y71i is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Vivo device. Also, recent vivo Y71i Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Vivo devices, Funtouch OS 10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Vivo’s Funtouch OS 10 update came along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the vivo Y71i new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On vivo Y71i
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your vivo Y71i, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Vivo software using your mobile or Wifi data on vivo Y71i as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Vivo software update is available on vivo Y71i, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your vivo Y71i device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Vivo phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your vivo Y71i makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
vivo Y71i Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my vivo Y71i software?
If your Vivo Y71i device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on vivo Y71i?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your vivo Y71i. Try downloading the software update firmware file from the Vivo site support page here ( Search your specific device ) and download the update file.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on vivo Y71i?
On your vivo Y71i device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Vivo website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on vivo Y71i?
If Android 11 is made available on your vivo Y71i you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R Vivo Funtouch OS 11 version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating vivo Y71i.
Also, read our other tutorials for vivo Y71i here on our website.