IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information of your Vivo Y95. Let’s learn how to do a vivo IMEI check.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on vivo Y95.
1. How to Check Vivo IMEI number on vivo Y95
- Open the Settings app on your Vivo Y95.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the Vivo IMEI number of Y95.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim, it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. How To Check Y95 IMEI with dialer
Follow the below steps do a Vivo IMEI check with the phone dialer app.
- Open your Vivo Phone dialer app on Y95.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the Vivo IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Vivo IMEI number on your vivo Y95 device.
Do let us know your valuable comments below in the comments section.
Also read other Tutorials for vivo Y95 here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.