IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information of your Vivo Z3. Let’s learn how to do a vivo IMEI check.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on vivo Z3.
1. How to Check Vivo IMEI number on vivo Z3
- Open the Settings app on your Vivo Z3.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the Vivo IMEI number of Z3.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim, it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. How To Check Z3 IMEI with dialer
Follow the below steps do a Vivo IMEI check with the phone dialer app.
- Open your Vivo Phone dialer app on Z3.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the Vivo IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Vivo IMEI number on your vivo Z3 device.
Do let us know your valuable comments below in the comments section.
Also read other Tutorials for vivo Z3 here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.