Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your vivo Z3 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Vivo smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Vivo Z3
- On your vivo Z3 phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and Power Button on your Z3 simultaneously.
- If your Vivo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at the same time to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Vivo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for vivo Z3.
Vivo Z3 Screenshot Using the Print Screen Toggle
- Open the screen on your vivo Z3 that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Vivo notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Vivo screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Vivo Photos or Gallery app.
Take A Long Screenshot on vivo Z3?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on vivo Z3, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Scrolling Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your vivo Z3.
Where are screenshots saved on vivo Z3?
- Your vivo Z3 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Vivo Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Vivo’s Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About vivo Z3
vivo Z3 has a 6.3″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo) ,and Adreno 615
Adreno 616. It has 4/6GB RAM and a 3315mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a vivo Z3 screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for vivo Z3.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.