IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Wiko Jimmy. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Wiko Jimmy.
Note: If your Wiko Jimmy device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Wiko Jimmy
- Open the Settings app on your Wiko Jimmy.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Wiko Jimmy.
2. Check Wiko Jimmy IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Wiko Phone dialer app on Wiko Jimmy.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Wiko device IMEI number on your Wiko Jimmy device.
Also read other Tutorials for Wiko Jimmy here.