IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Wiko Lenny2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Wiko Lenny2.
Note: If your Wiko Lenny2 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Wiko Lenny2
- Open the Settings app on your Wiko Lenny2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Wiko Lenny2.
2. Check Wiko Lenny2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Wiko Phone dialer app on Wiko Lenny2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Wiko device IMEI number on your Wiko Lenny2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Wiko Lenny2 here.