IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Xiaomi Mi CC9e. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi CC9e.
Method 1: How to Check IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Open the Settings app on your Xiaomi Mi CC9e.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Xiaomi Mi CC9e.
Note: If your Xiaomi Mi CC9e device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Method 2: Check Mi CC9e IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Xiaomi Phone dialer app on Xiaomi Mi CC9e.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Xiaomi Mi CC9e device.
Also read other Tutorials for Xiaomi Mi CC9e here.