Do you want to know how to Turn Off Wallpaper Carousal Lockscreen Slider on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro? The Automatic Wallpaper Carousal Lockscreen Slider can be annoying sometimes because it shows a wallpaper with a story every time automatically when you see the lock screen.
Let’s learn how to disable The Automatic changing Wallpaper slider on lock screen on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (Xiaomi MIUI 10) or Android R (Xiaomi MIUI 11), there is an inbuilt Wallpaper Carousal Lock screen Slider on Xiaomi devices.
How to Disable Automatic Wallpaper Carousal Lock screen Slider on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
Wallpaper Carousel is turned on by default when you setup your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device. Let’s learn how to turn off Wallpaper Carousal on Xiaomi Redmi Note Devices. This feature is also known as Glace for Mi which shows a collection of stories with wallpapers on the lock screen of the display.
1. Open the settings application on your phone by opening the notification panel and clicking on the Settings gear icon on the top right like in the screenshot below.
2. Now search for Wallpaper Carousal in the search option at the top of the settings page.
3. Now click on the Wallpaper Carousal Settings option.
4. Tap on the first toggle under Glance for Mi to turn off the Wallpaper Carousal as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Click on Skip button to confirm.
6. Now the Automatic Lock screen Wallpaper Carousal will be disabled on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro and won’t appear again on your home screen.
For older Xiaomi devices, the inbuilt Wallpaper Carousal feature won’t be available.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.
i for sure can’t find it in order to get rid of it and again only have the Camera button as it used to be before the update.
it is annoying the same way the Windows login screen and Bing whenever one is forced on there because windows still has to force Edge on people.
Yes this feature has bugs or some called bugs which enables itself even when turned off.